Wednesday, May 23, 2018

It is summer, let's journal!

Most of us consider Memorial Day the official start of summer.  Maybe you have a road trip or two planned. Maybe you know someone who has a few road trips planned.  I ran across these little books and wanted to share them with you......in case you or someone you know would enjoy one

The Road Trip Passport

Letterfolk is a company that makes some super nice letterboards, journals and now these little passport books.  The Road Trip passport allows you to capture memories of all your time travelling by car

Road Trip Passport - Letterfolk

You list your destination, start date, end date, distance travelled, favorite stops, favorite moment and more

Here is an example from the Letterfolk website
Road Trip Passport - Letterfolk

In the back of the book there is a place for you to capture which state license plates you observe on your trip

Road Trip Passport - Letterfolk

This little journal is only $12 and has enough space to capture 20 different road trips. One of the guys I work with is retiring this month.  I understand he is going to do a little traveling following retirement.  I picked up one of these and paired it with a gift card as a small token for him.  But I really feel like we could all enjoy one, especially as the summer gets kicked off.

Now Letterfolk has several different themed passport books.  You can see the whole collection here.

There is a National Park book, one for capturing Recipes, Concerts, and Sporting Events.
They have two of these little passport books that I can't relate to......one is a taco book.  Is it a thing to eat tacos and journal about them?  and there is a running book where you record things about different races...okay I don't get running so I really don't get journaling about it but, whatever works for people.....who am I to judge.  Now I think I need to email them and suggest a Big Sale passport book.  I could totally document some epic shopping trips......now there is a book I could use.


Maybe you or someone you know would enjoy one of these little books.

We have just under a week left in May.  I know we are all busy but don't forget to complete your May Great Things in '18 Challenge.  Remember we are  honoring teachers this month......what a nice way to kick off their summer.  Hey, maybe your teacher has some Road Trips planned.

I will be back on Friday with some suggestions and finds for the Memorial Day Sales.  I will talk to you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment