Friday, December 7, 2018

Decor Galore

So how's your decorating going? Great I hope.  I just bought my 2nd pack of forty AA batteries......let's hope this is going to do the trick.  A few friends have been generous enough to share a few photos from their homes. Maybe you will find some inspiration or just enjoy scrolling through.  Put on some good Christmas music and enjoy the scroll.

First up, Taylor.  You may remember her sharing her fall decor with us.  Well she packed up those pumpkins and nailed Christmas
Her table is just beautiful

And check out her overhead shot of her tree


Who wants to spend some time curled up on this sofa with the lights on this tree - yep me too!
And here is a little close up of her tree

So lovely.  Taylor,  if you walk into your living room and see a middle aged lady sitting on your couch, pay no attention - it is just me enjoying the view.

Next up, is Denise
I just love this.  I am a lamp girl.  Love lamps......turn them on and enjoy them.  See how pretty they are on Denise's buffet.

I have to find out how she is doing this beautiful mirror treatment. I just love it.
Then she popped her table with red.  So very festive.
  


Thanks for sharing, Denise!

Michelle is up next

She also brought some magic.  Check out her beautiful color palette

I know....right.  It is so pretty.
I love everything in this room....the stockings, the pillows, the candles, the deer.

A little close up of her table vignette

And a closer look at the gorgeous tree

and lastly check out her dining room


Do you see that table runner.  Just beautiful!
I have done a lot of different color combinations but I have never tried this elegant coloring Michelle is pulling off so beautifully.  Thank you for sharing with us, Michelle.  So very pretty.

I got to tell you, these girls are rocking this Christmas thing.  I mean what do you have in your room with the white baby grand piano and fur rug? Well, Kimberly is showing us how this is done


How pretty is that.  But she is not done.....this is the view from the front door


Why thank you, yes, I would love to come in.



How pretty are all the poinsettias on the stairs


And once you make it to the family room.....there's more


A tree around every corner.....it is just another reason we are besties.


Another good year, Kimberly.  Love it all!!!!

Well that certainly boosted my Christmas spirit!

Big thanks to Taylor, Denise, Michelle and Kim for showing the unique and creative ways to bring Christmas majic.

Have a wonderful weekend.  See you back her on Monday.







No comments:

Post a Comment