Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!



I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends over the holiday......and now may you enjoy the best New Year ever.

While I did not post last week I did plan and draft and I am excited about the upcoming year we will have together here on the blog.

Tomorrow I will be at Dillards for their annual New Year's Day sale.  If you have never been, please let me prepare you....it is chaos, it is crowded, it is a madhouse......we love it!

They will open at 10:00 and people will be lined up at all doors, the employees will slide the doors open with a little fear in their hearts because people literally run for it.  I am just always yelling to my crew "Stay upright, don't go down".......trust me you don't want to go down.

Last year they even had people passing out little slips of paper reminding everyone to be kind and safe, to not push or run.  I am pretty sure all those reminders were promptly trampled by 10:01.

The sale itself is good and if you get there by 10:15 or 10:30 there will still be plenty to buy.  We will hang back a bit and let the aggressive folks get in and then we will proceed with caution.

Then back home to cook our black-eyed peas and chill the rest of the day.  However you are bringing it in be safe and enjoy!  I will see you back here on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment