Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Best of Last Year......and looking forward

It is that time of year when we all look back over everything that happened last year and think about what we want this year to hold.

When I look back over the blog views and hits, here is what you guys liked the most:

The most popular posts without questions were the Waco Trip Reviews which occurred in three separate posts.  Click here for Part 1.  Click here for Part 2. Click here for Part 3.

Fingers crossed that there will be a fun trip or two this year to share on the blog.  We've been searching a few things out on the internet so we will just have to see.

The next most popular posts were all about books.......maybe you have a resolution to read more this year.  Well check out all the books I read in 2018, maybe you can find a few that interest you.  Click here to see all the books I read and reviewed last year. And if you like those posts, plan to tune in once a month and see what I am reading in 2019.

Another popular post was the "What I've learned in 49 Years" post which I posted right before my 50th birthday.  You can read it by clicking here.

Of course I did tons of shopping posts, craft posts, decorating ideas and we even all joined in doing a "Great Things in '18" challenge together.

I have a few good ideas all lined up for you this year.  But, of course, I am always interested in what you would like to see.  If there is anything on your mind that you'd like to see us talk about here, definitely let me know.

For now I am going to go take down and pack up all this Christmas decor.  I love having every possible inch of the house decorated and always a little shocked by how bare the house looks when it is all put away......but also love the clean open space that I haven't seen in a few months.

Other than that I may or may not be scoping out a few stores and websites for all the end of the year clearance sales going on.  If I find anything good, I will post it here on Friday.  Have a great week.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment