Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Gifted books

So what do you get a reader for Christmas.....yes, books of course.  This is my Christmas haul

I got journals, a new May Designs book to keep up with my Christmas list, some spiritual reading, a prayer journal, a cookbook, a tablescape book and JoJo's new book which is like an a college course on design which I am not sure I can pass.

Of course I am busy filling out my Christmas gift book.  I also keep up with birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts in it.  Writing out everyone and everything I need to buy for the year is one of the first tasks I start after Christmas.  This year once my list was complete I headed to the store and bought all my cards for the year....




all those red envelopes are for Valentine's Day and all the other ones are birthdays.  I also got them all addressed and stamped.  By the way, postage is scheduled to increase from 50 cents to 55 cents on January 27th ....so buy your forever stamps NOW!

Y'all, the tablescape book is picture after picture, after picture of inspiration for decorating your table.  I am all about this.  I am slowly working my way through it but I did manage to put together this table as my first inpired project




One set of the candlesticks is actually a wedding gift.....still loving them. The other set I popped into a little thrift store and bought them for $6.  I had the silver tapers and all the other little trinkets.  I think it turned out great. I am so going to enjoy tablescaping through 2019!

As I work my way through the rest of these great books I will be sure to share with you here.

I hope you are having a great week.  See you back here on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment