Friday, January 18, 2019

Midweek at Marshalls

While, yes, this is my year of sensible shopping, sometimes it just feels good to walk around, touch and feel and maybe buy one or two things.  Where do you like to go when you have some time to just browse.  I have quite a list

TJ Maxx
Ross
Marshalls
Homegoods
Target
Tuesday Morning

But this day I had an hour or so..... which meant I could pick one place to browse a bit.  I chose Marshalls because they scratch all the itches.....clothes, shoes, home stuff and of course random items that you had no idea you even needed.

Here is what I found on my little browse about


These little calendars are only $3.99.  They are just so cute and the perfect size to put on a kitchen counter, a desk or even a nightstand.  I am pretty sure that is a llama, a flower and a puppy.  Here's a closer look

Does anyone else love blue and white?  I have none in my house but I still love it.  If you have anywhere you can use this lamp, you should totally grab it


how pretty is that


These were such a unique shape for a planter


and at really good prices


If you need to bring in some greenery for spring....they had a great selection of faux succulents


This is a great little jacket with a detachable hood.  Everyone needs an olive jacket in their wardrobe.


And then I thought these little toppers were cute......only $19.99


I brought this one home and thought it looked great with jeans and a white t-shirt.


But look how good it also looks with a plain black dress, a beaded necklace and some black pumps I pulled from my closet.


And when I am not wearing jeans and a white shirt, I am wearing black pants and a white shirt.....which it also looks good with


My last find was this little straw purse.  I put similar bags in my cart and took them out several times last year.  This one was only $39.99 so I decided to go for it.  

Here it is paired with my jeans and tee uniform in anticipation of summer.



Plus I think it will be a great bag for a couple of trips I have planned for the summer.

I gotta tell you, browsing with a little buying was just what I needed.  

I may try to get out this weekend and do a little more.

Have a great weekend.  Sounds cold, windy and wet for most of us.  Stay cozy!

Meet you back here on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment