Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Keepers After the Pandemic

 First of all, thank you for all the sweet comments about the blog.  I appreciate you all being willing to pack your blog bags and move with me to our new website.  If you missed the announcement, go back and read Monday's post.    

I will keep you posted on when we will all move over!

But today I want to share a few things I hope we keep after the pandemic.


1) Sanitizing Shopping Carts - anyone else feel like maybe we should have been doing this all along?  Just feels like a good practice to wipe down a surface that the public has been touching all day.

2) I feel the same way about the frozen food door handles and the card readers.....let's keep up the cleaning on those

3) Giving everyone some personal space.  Honestly, have you ever been standing in the check out line with someone breathing down your neck and every step you take forward, they take a step forward.  I hope we keep those dots on the floor and can maintain a little personal space.

4) Staggered college move in/outs.  Yes, to not every college student with 18 plastic bins and 5 family members showing up on campus the same day.  Please, please can we keep this!

5) No waiting room at doctor/dentist visits.  How nice that we have figured out that you can show up for your appointment, go in, be seen and leave so the next person can arrive for their appointment.  It is a wonderful concept that I fully embrace.

6) Drive by birthday parties and showers.....I don't mind them.....I really don't

7) Being home more.  I think we may have all over done the being busy thing.  It has been nice cutting back on the running around to something all the time.  I may need a new sofa more often....but I feel it is a good trade off.


Have you found some things that you would like to keep too?

I think we all have.  See you back on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the sanitizing, especially related to washing hands. I look forward to your blog every MWF and glad you are able to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete