Friday, August 21, 2020

Ready, set, move!

 Ok, pack your bags we are moving to the new site on Monday!!!

If you have this bookmarked, make sure you update to

www.onthecouchunderathrow.com

I hope to finish sprucing up our new home this weekend and I will be there to greet you on Monday morning!!!!


Let me show you another move I recently made


Y'all, when COVID hit and we left the office on March 13th, we all thought we'd be back in a couple of weeks.  Well five months later and we are still working from home. I finally went out and brought my plants home.  Aren't they pitiful.....but amazingly still alive........well sort of.


This peace lily


is 9 years old.  She was lush and full and gorgeous.  I have confidence she can make a comeback

This is actually a poinsettia.  



She's about 7 years old.  I am shocked that she's made it this long.  But I'll keep putting in the effort .

This orchid......


well.....I am not sure I have ever had the orchid touch but since she still has leaves, I am going to give her another go.

Now this next one actually looks the best of them all


I have had this plant for over 15 years.  It is called a goldfish plant because its blooms look like goldfish.  I feel like it is going to make it for sure.  I am going to give it a much needed re-potting.

Now this little fella


It is definitely the worst of the lot.  I'm not even sure what kind it is and we may never know again.  But I will give it some TLC and we will hope for the best.

I will report back on whether there is any success or not.

Hope you have a great weekend.  I will see you at the new website on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment