Monday, August 17, 2020

Welcome to Monday

 Hope everyone had a great weekend.  We had a busy but good one.  Still lots to do, but a lot of progress was made.

I mentioned an announcement on Friday that I would have for you this week.

Well we are moving......not me personally.....all of us on this blog.  When I started this blog a little over 3 years ago I wasn't sure if or how long I would last.  I honestly wasn't sure if anyone would tune in to read and if I would have enough to say.  I am humbled and honored that you guys show up here.  This creative outlet has turned out to be such a blessing to me.  And it would mean absolutely nothing without each of you ..... a BIG thank you to each of you.  Since I wasn't sure about our longevity I started out on a free blogger platform.  But now that I think we are here to stay....I have purchased the domain which means no one else can be called On the Couch Under a Throw! And we are going to be a real dot com very soon!!!

If you go and look at www.onthecouchunderathrow.com, you will see a Coming Soon!!!

And it really is coming soon.  Many of you subscribe, so you will continue to get the blog sent to your email.  But I know some of you just pop in so you will need to eventually change the address you type in.  I will let you know when we officially pack our bags and make the move.

Right now we are in the process of moving over all 500 plus blog posts to the website and making it nice and pretty.  Hopefully, this will make searching things easier, leaving comments easier, hopefully everything will be easier.

I am very excited to make everything better and better for you all!

Just a quick little note of a find we had over the weekend.  Huntsville now has a Crumbl Cookies and we gave them a try



We tried an oatmeal chocolate chunk, a rocky road, a sugar and a pina colada.

They were all good.  They are a pretty good size so we all cut a piece from each and sampled them all.

If you need a quarantine treat.....here you go.

Have a wonderful week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment