Monday, December 30, 2019

Looking Back

Yay! 2019.  Don't you just love this time of year and all the tv shows looking back on all that happened over the course of the year.  I am always amazed.  A lot happens in a year.  A lot happened right here with us.  In 2019 there were 149 blog posts.  That blows my mind for two reasons.....1) that I had that much to say and 2) that you met me here to read it.  I can't tell you how much that means to me.

We talked about so much:

we reviewed around 40ish books

we did a little shopping

we prayed and surrendered to God together

we did a few crafts

we made a few recipes

we shared a few vacations

we had a few experts share some advice with us

we even researched some nail polish options

Without a doubt the most popular post of the year was the telling of my scary story for Halloween

If you missed it click here and see who won in the me vs. possum tale.

I also got a lot of feedback on all the book posts.

You guys always seem to enjoy when we retail together.

And praying our Surrendering verses together was such a blessing.

Even though I was off last week, please know that I have been praying, thinking and planning our next year together and I think it is coming together quite nicely.

I will be off again on Wednesday to bring in the New Year with my family, but I will be back on Friday with a little preview of the upcoming year.

I would love for you to invite someone to join us here. If you know someone who might enjoy the chats we share, please send them the link and encourage them to subscribe and/or check in with us here. The more the merrier!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!! I will meet you back here on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment