Friday, May 18, 2018

Fun Finds for Friday

It is finally Friday, hope it has been a good week for you.  I did find time to do a little browsing and here are a few things I thought were tempting this week.



Main Image - Halogen® Relaxed Pocket Cardigan (Regular & Petite)
Halogen Relaxed Cardigan
I love a good cardigan.  This one is long and to me that is a plus.  All the reviews talk about sizing down one size and I think that is a good idea.  I am digging this green but it also comes in black, navy, berry, gray and a black and white stripe.  Super good price.

Main Image - Knit Maxi Dress
Lush Maxi

I have this dress in the island floral and the blue.  The blue dress is listed as navy.  I would say it is more royal.  This is totally going to be my go to dress this summer.  I am trying to resist getting this black and white print...... but we will see how long the self-control holds out.
Main Image - Hailey Crepe Dress
Lush Shirtdress

If you are not into maxi dresses, this is the same brand in a short, casual little pullover dress.  You could easily throw this on with a little flat sandal and be out the door in minutes.  Tons of color options.





Main Image - J.Crew Dreamy Striped Short Pajamas
J. Crew Pajamas

I love these little jammies.  Two color options available in a wide range of sizes.

INC Ruffled Sleeve Top

This cute little top is in 6 color options  Plus it is an additional 25% off with code ESCAPE

Lani Kimono


So many kimonos have a black background.  I thought this one had a pretty lighter coloring.  Would be cute with white jeans or blue jeans- don't you think?

Don't forget we have just a couple of weeks to honor a teacher as part of our Great Things in '18 challenge.

I have a busy weekend ahead.  Hope to share some of it with you next week.....including a little project that involved us inflating well over 100 balloons.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment