Monday, May 7, 2018

Letterboards.....

Ok, I am pretty sure I am late to the Letterboard Party.  But better late than never.

Letterboards are absolutely everywhere.  Of course, you can get all kinds of inspiration on Pinterest.  Letterboards come in all kinds of shapes, sizes and price points.  I went with a moderately priced one from Hobby Lobby.  I think it was maybe $40 and I purchased it on a week when they were 50% off.

Mine came with one inch white letters.  Since then, I have decided that I need some two inch letters so I could emphasize some words.  You know who has some good prices on letters? - Jo Anne Fabrics......I know........ I happen to be in there wandering around and found them.  So I have added 2 inch white letters, 1 inch pink letters and 1 inch gold letters to my collection.  They also had several word accents that I picked up.

I got these little organizers at Hobby Lobby for $1.99.



They are actually for jewelry pieces but work great to organize all my letters.


Here are a couple of boards we have done around the house






We have a graduation party and a baby shower in the next few weeks and will be doing something fun on the letterboard for those.

Are you letterboarding?

You totally should .......it is like you are still talking to your family even when you are not home.  They pass by the letterboard and still get your message.

Have a great week, friends.  It is May so I know lots of you are frantically wrapping up things and hanging on for dear life for the ease of summer.  We are almost there. Hang on!

Talk to you on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment