Friday, May 11, 2018

My people, My tribe


Related image


Who are your people? Who is your tribe?  You know - the people that you gravitate to, you bond with, you enjoy and thrive around......

Well my people are those who
 - love the Lord and sharing Him
 - love seeing others excel
- care about my kids...all kids
- want peace and hurt for those who seek to destroy it
- love creating beautiful things: art, music, clothing, crafts
- devour a good book like cake or cookies
- value their time so they respect other's
- celebrate with others and grieve with them too
- will pray about whatever I ask whenever I ask
- mean it when they say "let me know if I can help"
- notice my baseboards haven't been done and feel better about themselves not worse about me
- don't accept mean girl behavior
- get that sometimes I just need to be at home, on the couch, under a throw

Celebrating all of you --- strong, beautiful, loving, praying, creative women!!!!

You are my people, you are my tribe!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment