Monday, November 5, 2018

Buckle in I am in full CM!!!!

I kind of stay in Christmas mode all year long.....but that extra hour of sleep this weekend has catapulted me into 100% full Christmas Mode.....like I am listening to Hallmark's Sirius Radio Station in the car ( it is station 70 by the way). I am, of course, watching all the Hallmark movies I have already seen and the new ones.  I even watched a Netflix Christmas Movie from last year- The Christmas Inheritance.

Image result for netflix christmas inheritance
If you want to watch the trailer just click here.  It was another predictable, sweet little story.  Just how I like my Christmas movies. If you missed last year's Netflix A Christmas Prince, don't worry it is still available on Netflix.
A Christmas Prince
And in even better  news there is a sequel to this one that will be released on November 30 - A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding.

Until then also look for The Holiday Calendar 
the holiday calendar

which is already available and apparently involves a magic advent calendar.

The Princess Switch

the princess switch netflix

which will premier on November 16th and of course involves the switch of a baker and a princess.  In other words it is super realistic and festive.  It's Christmas.....just go with it.

and The Christmas Chronicles
the christmas chronicles netflix

which will premier on November 22nd and rumor is that Kurt Russell plays Santa. Santa and a fairly impressive cast of kids join together to save Christmas.

Fair warning: these movies totally make you want to put up a tree, wrap some presents and light a holiday candle.  If that strikes you, take a look at a few things that caught my eye on line.



There are more than 110 color combinations to choose from.  The garlands are 5' long and cost $6.99 each.  Now if you are not familiar with Jane.com please know that items are available for a limited time.  This one will have about a day left....so if you want some.....grab them quickly.

Anthropologie has some super cute melamine holiday plates
Slide View: 1: Kris Kringle Melamine Dessert Plate

There are four patterns and they are $8 each.  Wouldn't these be fun to just have in a stack on the counter to have for snacks and such.  One can also get lucky and find similar cuteness at Marshalls, TJ Maxx and HomeGoods.

Ok, I am off to order my Christmas Cards and work on my address list.  Let's go girls, full Christmas mode ahead.

Have a wonderful week.  On Wednesday I will be sharing some great holiday reads with you to further get you in the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment