Wednesday, November 7, 2018

October Book Review

Well you guys know how much I love you and you know how much I love Christmas so I combined the two and read Christmas books for you in October so you can enjoy them leading up to the holiday.....you're welcome.

My sweet friend, Paula recommended this one to me and I definitely recommend reading this one versus doing the audio book


Christmas Jars by Jason F. Wright is a really sweet Christmas story.  A young reporter pretends to be a college student to get a story for her newspaper.  What decision will she make once she gains the information.....choose new relationships or the big break she has been waiting for.  It is a great heartwarming story that may have sparked a new tradition at my house.

Good news....there is a part two



Christmas Jars Reunion by Jason F. Wright continues the story I feel in love with in the first book. If you thought the tradition and the relationships were good....just wait until you see how it all grows and unfolds.  Definitely don't miss this part two of the Christmas Jar story.

Comfort & Joy: A Novel

Comfort & Joy by Kristin Hannah is about a woman who receives some of the worst news in her life.  Her effort to run from it all just might lead her back to where she really belongs.  It is magical, emotional and heart warming.  I think you will enjoy this holiday journey.

Now I can't say I was as lucky with my last read


Christmas in Paris by Anita Hughes. Now this is a good story, a fine story.  It is just that I don't really want any romance of the graphic nature mixed in with my Christmas.  Come on people,  just have a misunderstanding and tidily resolve it amongst snow while wearing cute coats.....truly that is all we really need. If you can get pass all that you would enjoy the story, after all it is in Paris.

So there you are, girls, a few holiday reads for your enjoyment.

See you back here on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment