Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas Craft Series - Part II


If you missed part one of the Christmas Crafts click here.


Today we are making a little something to add some jingle to any door in your home.

Here's what you need
1) Craft Jingle Bells (2 packs of six)
2) fabric covered floral wire
3) ribbon or fabric for a bow
4) scissors

These are the supplies I gathered


All you do is string the bells onto the wire.

It is important to get the fabric covered wire if you plan on hanging on a door knob to prevent scratches.

Just add a bell, loop your wire, and keep it going

Then I cut my fabric into small strips.  I wanted the frayed edges to give it that rustic look.  But you could finish the edges if you want.


I tied the fabric into a bow and made a simple loop with the fabric covered wire.


Hang on any door you want to add a little festivity to.  I like little things like this on powder room doors, your laundry room door......you know, areas that we sometimes can forget.  But it would also be adorable on your front door.


It is the last week of November so if you haven't completed our Great Things in '18 Challenge make sure you honor the person of your choice this week.

Hope you have an absolutely wonderful week.

I will see you back here on Wednesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment