Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Top 5 - YouTube videos

I found myself in a hotel room with no tv.  Ugghhh......there were storms in the area.  The hotel had Direct TV.....it went out.  It was early.  Way too early to go to sleep so I resorted to watching YouTube videos.

These are my go to videos.  I have watched them a thousand times.  I could watch them a thousand more. I may have watched each of these at least 3 times while writing this post.


I love Kelly Clarkson... I am pretty sure she is just a nice girl.  If you are not familiar with the song, she is singing, while pregnant, about her father who abandoned her when she was a child and her now husband who is being a great dad

So emotional.....love it.

Celine Dionne is my other girl, and I love this duet




I always want to learn another language after watching this video.


Oh mercy and this one.... Jennifer Hudson singing And I'm telling you


She totally sings her butt off in this one.  But here's what I like most about it......she does it in flat shoes.  You are sure 'nuff getting told off when someone is singing this hard in comfort shoes.

Here is another one I always go when I have YouTube time

and it is worth watching the intro....especially the "give me a call" line




Singing with your whole body.....yep....toes and all

I also love a good dance video and this is a classic from So You Think You Can Dance




Thank goodness for YouTube .......

Hope you enjoyed some of my favorites.

Talk to you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment