Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Vacation Recap

When we decide to go on a trip and we are searching the Internet for properties to rent, I always think.... I wish I knew someone who has stayed there.  Look, I have rented the most gorgeous property according to Internet photos only to get there and think.....forget the vacation, I need to meet whoever worked magic photographing this place and making it look nice.....cause this place is a dump!

Has that ever happened to you?

Well I am here for you, girls.  I am going to show you the place we booked so if you are interested you will KNOW someone who stayed there and see some real photos....not magic photos.

We spent last week at the beach and stayed in Watercolor.  The actual house we rented is this one


It is super cute and beautifully decorated.  It is a larger home.  There were twelve of us.....and there could have been more.  But with four moms and 8 girls we decided the moms all deserved a bedroom of their own.  It was a good call.  Sometimes moms need a vacation within the vacation.... a.k.a go to your room for some alone time.

Let's take a little tour shall we

Check out the front porch

We all loved the swing!!!

Here are a few of the gorgeous bedrooms








Downstairs there was a large Bedroom with its own bath and another Bedroom with a Queen Bed.

Upstairs there was another King bedroom, 2 more Queen Bedrooms, a 4 bunk room and a loft area with a Queen pull out sofa.

I somehow managed to not get a picture of the bedroom I stayed in.....I guess when I went in there I was having some alone mom time and zoned out.

There was a beautiful balcony off the master upstairs bedroom

Oh and a cute little sun room

The living area and kitchen were so spacious and perfect for everyone to gather




The girls really enjoyed our very own pool




It really was a beautiful house, super clean, lots of towels and fully stocked with lovely dishware and kitchen items.  The house also came with a 6 person golf cart.  Unfortunately it was out of order the week we were there but the property called to let us know and gave us a generous refund for the inconvenience.


It was also close to the Publix grocery store and several restaurants.

We were not close enough to pop in and out to the beach so we did have to load up the cars, take a five minute drive, park and then walk out to the beach.  So it wasn't terrible. But I like my beach in small doses....like two hours at a time.  But we pretty much loaded up and went and stayed all day.

The area is really nice.  I did not have a bad meal the whole week.

Well there you go.....now you know.

If you find a good place to vacation, be sure and let me know.

See you back here on Friday.......there may be a give away so don't miss it.






1 comment: