Thursday, February 9, 2017

End of the week retail therapy.....you're welcome

Here's a few fun things ready to jump into your shopping cart!

Walmart
While I don't cross their automatic doors often, I am not opposed to a good sale.  Right now Walmart is having an online only clearance.  I must say thank you, Walmart.  Online happens to be my favorite way to shop with you.  There are several things, but I was particularly drawn to the Pioneer Woman Collection that is marked down.  In case you don't want enough to get free shipping there are lots of items that are available to buy on line and pick up in the store and that is my 2nd favorite way to shop Walmart.

This pie plate would be great for next Christmas....yes, I said it....Christmas (and we are going to talk more about it soon in a future post) #tightenupyourjinglebells

The Pioneer Woman Holiday Cheer 9" Ruffle-Top Pie Plate


Does this remind anyone else of the breakfast table growing up?

The Pioneer Woman 54-Ounce Amber Glass Pitcher




And if you have a Sam's card, check out this set.
18-Piece Melamine Dinnerware Set (Assorted Colors)
It also comes in gray, coral and teal.  I really like what they have done to make melamine dishes look so much like real dishes.....and they don't chip.

And Homegoods melamine dish game is off the chart right now.  Unfortunately, they don't have pictures on line but it is worth the trip.  Go ahead and grab a shopping cart on your way in.....you're going to need it.

Pottery Barn is also having Friends and Family 20% off.  I am a huge fan of their sheets but they are pricey so this is a good time to buy them.

And look........ the poor retailers are overstocked with Winter clothes.  Whatever made them think that cool weather would follow summer?  That is so 2016.  But the good news is there are quite a few markdowns and now is the time to stock up.  I feel confident that winter will return and we should be prepared.

Ann Taylor has several items marked down and some with an additional 50% off
Dillards is having a spectacular shoe sale.  If you buy on line, some of the items cannot be returned.  However, if you buy in the store you will have 3 days to return.  Worth the trip to the store.

Lastly, I was so excited to discover this!



Listen, if you have had the pleasure of sitting under Suzanne in one of her Bible Studies, I need not say anything else.  If you have not, you are in for a treat as she is a gifted teacher of the Word of God.  I can't wait to get this home.  I think it will be perfect to dive into as we lead up to Easter.  Let's go, Amazon Prime, don't fail me now.

Have a great weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment