Wednesday, February 22, 2017

In my Dreams.....

Did you used to spend time day dreaming? Maybe you still do.  But I have to tell you, I haven't spent any serious energy doing

wouldn't it be nice to's
or
what if I tried's
or
I wish I could's

in a really long time.

I know we are grown ups with responsibilities and limits on our time and resources.....but dreaming is free.  And maybe, just maybe there are some dreams we could and even should be acting upon.

What are your dreams???

What step could you take in making them come true?

Some of the dreams I have had over the years are

1) Owning a florist.  I love fresh flowers.  Love them!!!  So now I routinely buy flowers and keep them in our home.  Turns out I just love flowers not running a florist, so this is a much better solution for me.

2) Quilting.  Well if it counts for anything I have at least two started and some really good ideas for two more......so I am counting this one as a potential win. #eventually

3) Writing.....aaahhh see where this one is going?

Yep, I used to dream about being a published author sitting next to Ann Curry for an interview.  Do you see how old this dream is?  I know Ann is no longer on the Today Show, but she has always been my favorite - and since this is a dream she can totally be interviewing me.

So I write here now periodically and when I hit the publish button for you to read - well lookie there - I published something.  Now if anyone knows Ann, maybe you could drop her a note and let her know my schedule is open for interviews.

Living the Dream, my friends.  I am living the dream!!!!

I hope you are living yours too.

1 comment: