Friday, February 3, 2017

Hello Friday!!!!!

I've got to tell you I am a big fan of Fridays. And I think this one is just swell.  Welcome Friday....make yourself at home and sit a spell.

I don't know what your week has been like but I hope it has been a great one.  Mine has been fairly uneventful and at this point in my life - that is the way I like it.  But I am ready for the weekend.

If you need a little retail therapy after a long week, I found a few things on line:

These earrings come in a set of two and they are on sale for $9.98. Yep two pair for $9.98!!!!

Main Image - BP. Square Stud Earrings (Set of 2)
There are four different color choices.  But this pink would be cute for Feb 14th and you'd have the gold for good measure.

This cute little peplum top in on sale at Anthropology. $19.95
Slide View: 1: Cascade Peplum Top

The size options are pretty good in this color but limited in the other two colors they offer.

Do you have a pair of joggers?  I probably should have saved my jog pants from high school.  Of course, now I would have to sew two pair together to make them fit me but it could have worked.  But alas, I did not think ahead and got rid of them.... so I have invested in new ones.  These are great to put on when you come in for the day.  I feel like they are great Friday night pants.  Especially if you are like me and your plans include a bag of conversation hearts and a good book.

These are from Target



And if you see me in this EXACT outfit, pretend you haven't seen it before.  I like the striped top under this vest and the vest is a great price.


Best of weekends to you.  I am off to google who is in the Super Bowl so I can get started on our Super Bowl snacks and decor.  Honestly, I don't care much about the game, but football food is good!!! And I am the kind of person who can find the good in a situation and embrace it.

I'll be the girl on the couch hugging the queso.😉


1 comment: