Tuesday, March 21, 2017

All about YOU!!!!

I want this to be a place for all of us, so today I am pausing from pushing my thoughts to you and anxiously awaiting to hear from you.

Any topics you want to see covered here?

Any trouble spots in your home that you could use help with?

Wondering how others handle this or that?

How about products you are wondering about?

Restaurants? Stores? Online shopping sites?

Anything at all....what do you want to us to talk about here?

Leave a comment or send me an email.  I'll answer what I can or try to find someone who can shed some light on your subject for us all.

And meet me back here on Friday, I will be doing a report on a little shopping trip we took over spring break.

See you then!

2 comments:

  1. I like all of your ideas of topics. I am a creature of habit. I find what I like and stick with it. But if someone were to tell me about something new or "new to me," it helps me venture out and do something that I wouldn't have found on my own. I look forward to all your published thoughts.

    ReplyDelete