Thursday, March 2, 2017

Our Friend Friday - Yay!

I had some to time to stop by the Target One Spot and it did not disappoint.  Easter and Spring are in full gear.

If you need a cute tote bag for the spring.  These are only $5!


They are a very nice size and the tassel is super cute.

They have several designs in these paper placemats.  I personally am a big fan of paper placemats, because you don't have to wash them.  Target is offering these for $3.  I think 8 placemats for $3 is a pretty good deal.  I went with these cute polka dots.  I think they will be cute for spring.




And just when I was about to escape the section these cute little gift tags popped right up and said "hello".  Well hello, nice to meet you and you may come home with me.

There are 8 in the package and they were only $1......see it was really unavoidable.

In other retail news, Belk is having a Friends and Family event where most items are 25% off.  I don't think I will have time to make it to the store but there were a few cute shoes on line that I may or may not have purchased.

These perforated booties will be a nice transition into spring.  They come in black and tan and are only $36.22 with the discount.




These also come in a taupe and black and are $44.25 with the discount.



Gap has 40% off with code FORYOU

The Stationery Studio has several items buy one get one.....but it is with a twist.....they really just double the quantity of the item you order.  I have these embossed note cards and love them.  I think they would make a nice gift too.

Traditional Monogram Embossed Foldover Note Cards



Oh and don't forget, if you went to the Madison Chick Fil-A on groundhog day and have your yellow receipt......it is time to go back and get your FREE food.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment: