Thursday, March 9, 2017

Taking a slow leisurely stroll....forward

Springing Forward - Boo! Bah humbug! I'll pass! Negative! No thank you!!!!!

This is my least favorite weekend of the year.  I do not spring forward very well. I am not a fan.
I need sunlight in the mornings to get up.  I need this hour that  mysteriously disappears while I am in bed.  It's just odd.  I will not be springing forward.  I will slowly adjust.  Ten days in and I will be caught up with the rest of you.  I make no apologies for this.  I absolutely dread it.

So luckily I found these at Target today.  I am an M&M fan.  I am a white chocolate fan.  And yes, I am a vanilla cupcake fan.....so thank you Mars Company for making these

As I try to deal with this new time thing, at least I will have Vanilla Cupcake M&Ms to help me through.

Fortunately, next week is our spring break, so at least I won't have to have any conversations about homework as I work through this transition.

Do you get the urge to clean and organize as spring approaches?  I totally do and that is what is on my agenda for the next week.  Some people go to the beach, we purge closets.  It takes all kinds, right?

But we will also try to squeeze in a couple of fun things too.  Who knows maybe we can replace some of the items we donate with some fun new spring things.

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love a white t-shirt.  And I get a couple of new ones every spring.  I mean you just have to restock on fresh white t-shirts.  I am liking this one from JJill.
perfect pima V-neck elbow-sleeve tee
It is only $39 plus 25% off with code 25MAR17.  If white is not your thing, this comes in 6 other colors. It gives good coverage without being too oversized.

This shoe from DSW is super cute and has good reviews.













It comes in blush, taupe, black, tan and blue and is only $49.95.  I feel like it would be very acceptable to purchase this shoe in more than one color.  It would be a cute shoe for dresses or pants. And great for Easter.


This is a cute little swing dress for only $59.

Main Image - Halogen® A-Line Shift Dress (Regular & Petite)
which also looks cute with a jacket if you don't do sleeveless.
Main Image - Halogen® A-Line Shift Dress (Regular & Petite)
There are 5 color choices and it comes in petite and regular sizes.

These other sweet retailers feel my pain and offer some soothing discounts:

Williams Sonoma is having a 75% off spring clearance sale.
The Loft is having 40% off regular and sale merchandise
Banana Republic has 50% off 5 items
Belk is having 20% regular and sale items 15% off shoes
Kohl's has $10 off $25 purchase with code LUCKY

Don't forget you only have a few more days to redeem your yellow receipt at Chick Fil A if you received one on Groundhog Day.

Have a great weekend!  I will be doing the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment