Monday, September 18, 2017

New Target Brand - A New Day

Spent a little time browsing thru Target this weekend and loved this line

A New Day

One it has really cute stuff and two it has good prices.  Here are some of my favorites:

Plaid Coat

This coat is what drew me to the brand.  It is so cute. It is only $39.99 and comes in XS-XXL.  How great is that?

Then there is 

Quilted Jacket
The Quilted Jacket comes in 5 color options. I like them all.

Twill Anorak

The Anorak is in 4 color options and again XS- XXL - $39.99

But there's more than just coats check out these trendy tops:

$24.99 Floral Top


and
Plaid Top



Poplin Bell Sleeve


To see the whole line click here

But I  will show you just one more thing.

Ruffled Sweater


OK, that is all for now.  Check out the line yourself.  I think you will find some cute things.  Plus almost everything comes in all 6 sizes which makes it fun for everyone.

Wishing you a great week!








No comments:

Post a Comment