Friday, September 29, 2017

Subscription Boxes for gifts

Today I am sharing one of my favorite gift ideas because it will work for practically everyone on your list.

But first don't forget you can see all the gift idea post by clicking the following links.

Neighbor gifts
Gifts that Give Back
Gifts for Cooks
Gifts for Girls
Gifts for Readers
12 Days of Christmas

Now for today's topic - Subscription Boxes

What is it? Well it is a monthly subscription that delivers to your mailbox/doorstep a box of goodies.  There are boxes of nail polish, jewelry, food, snacks, candles, beauty products, beverages, books, crafts, clothing, fitness, fragrance, hair, men's grooming, and much more.  I mean, honestly, if you have someone who loves oat meal....there's a box for that.  Gift wrap....there's  a box for that.There is pretty much a box for practically anything you can think of.

There is one lady in the blog world who I think has this whole subscription box thing on lock down.  For that reason I am not going to try to recreate the wheel.  Instead allow me to direct you to her blog site.

SubscriptionBoxRamblings

She has a list by category with all the details.

But here are some of the ones we have personally tried.

ipsy - $10/month; you receive a glam bag with beauty products

glossy box - $21/month; you receive 5 luxury beauty products

Elizabeth & Clarke - $30-60; you receive 1-3 designer blouses/tees every 3 months

Graze - $11.99/ month; natural nut and seed mixes, dried fruits, etc.

Watanut - $25/month; snack mixes

Birchbox - $10/month; beauty and grooming products

Julep-Maven - $24.99/month; nail polishes galore

Bootaybag - $12/month; 2 pairs of underwear each month

Most Subscription boxes allow you to choose a time period (3 months, 6 months, etc) Just read the details when  you sign up.

Subscription boxes are truly a gift that keeps on giving.

And that hard to buy for person may just be the perfect candidate.

Be prepared.  It will take you some time to look through her list but it is worth it and you are bound to find something to interest you.

In other news Bath and Body Works is offering a coupon book with any purchase.  You can pick up anything you need and get 4 coupons to use now thru Christmas.  Here is what you get:
All of the coupons require you to buy something.  Three of them you get a free item when you make a specific purchase and one you get $10 off a $30 purchase.  The pink one is good starting now, the others have various dates that go thru the first of December.

Lastly, I always good hooked by the seasonal flavors offered by Oreos.  I have just about tried them all.  Well these were by the checkout yesterday and once again I could not resist


The cookie part is more of a graham flavor and the cream.....well I am not sure if I had not read the package if I would have guessed Apple Pie but it is quite tasty.  They won't be around long.  I am pretty much eating one (or two) every time I pass the counter.

I  hope you have a great weekend.  Cool Temps in the forecast and that makes me super happy.  Meet you back here on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment