Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Review of a Cleaning Product

So I have spent a little more time on the sofa than usual lately which has left me with a lot of time to watch QVC.  They demonstrated this cleanser and I was sold.....primarily because it was a degreaser.
I placed and order for the GP66 cleanser.


I got two bottles for a little under $25.

Now just because I love  you, I am willing to show you the following images.  This is my vent from my stove's hood before I cleaned it.



And this is it after I cleaned it.

  

It may be hard to see but there is a lot of grease in that first picture.  Look, this is a working kitchen.  I cook about 6 days a week.  So that vent takes a lot of abuse.  I sprayed it and let it sit for about five minutes.  Then I dropped it into a sink of water and let me just say I was amazed at the gunk that came off of this thing.  I repeated this process two more times.  It is now sparkly and smells fresh.  Hopefully I can remember to clean it more frequently now.  

Since that went so well, I went ahead and wiped down all of my cabinets.  Then I had a couple of Bath and Body candles that we had burned down to the bottom.  I put each of them in a bowl of warm water to loosen the remaining wax so I could scoop it out.  Then I pulled off the labels and used the GP66 to clean off the remaining sticky residue.  Look how clean they turned out.


I always save these and use them for a number of things.  They are just a great size and come in handy for all kinds of things.  I have used them for a utensil caddy, a pencil holder, storing small crafting items like buttons, holding cotton balls or make-up brushes on a vanity or even as a small vase.  Don't throw out your old candle jars.  Clean them up and be amazed how many ways you will use them.

This cleanser also said it was good on soap scum.....I still have to try that but unfortunately I ran out of scrubbing energy in the kitchen this week.

I cleaned the vents, the cabinets and these candle jars and didn't even use half of one bottle.  So I feel like it was a good value and performed well.

Off to cook something in my sparkling kitchen.......talk to you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment