Friday, December 8, 2017

Some Favorite Finds

So much cute stuff out right now practically begging me to buy it.......well ok, ok, maybe I will buy a few of these.  Here some of the things that have caught my eye recently.

Sophia A-line pullover
J. Jill Sohia A-line Pullover
This cute little top comes in 8 different color options.  It is a great tunic length but has a little room on the backside.......and honestly, could that ever be wrong? I think not.  Plus use code 30DEC17 and get 30% off.

I picked up this little y-necklace at Chicos

Dora Reversible Y-Necklace
Dora Reversible

It has the crystals on one side and solid brushed gold on the others.  I think I will wear it a lot to amp up some simpler pullover tops and sweaters.

This next sweater checks all the boxes
Main Image - BP. Cable Knit Cardigan
BP Cable Knit Cardigan

Cable knit- yes please, Tunic length - yes please, Pockets - yes please.....all in one sweater......yes please and thank you very much.

And how do you feel about these
Pony Tail Beanies

Black Friday was my first exposure to these.  There was a girl shopping that had on one and it was really cute.  Since then I have seen them at several boutiques.  This one is from Amazon and not a bad price at all.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway from Wednesday.

Have a great weekend and I will talk to you on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment