Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Father's Day Ideas

Was anyone else shocked when they looked at the calendar this week and saw that Father's Day was this Sunday? I feel like June and I really need to talk.  Honestly, slow down please.  I like my Junes slow and easy - but this one is determined to be fast and furious.

This, my friends, is why I shop for everything months in advance.....but no worries, I've got a few ideas that you can run out and pick up for this weekend.

First up, Costco is on fire.
Greg Norman Golf Shirt
These Greg Norman Polo Shirts are a wonderful material that washes great and needs little to no ironing - WINNER!!! There are lots of color options.  I wash them on cold and throw them in the dryer for about 10 minutes, hang them to finish drying .........and they are ready to wear.

black 1
Greg Norman Travel Short
Go ahead and complete the outfit with the shorts.....another friendly material option.  Easy wash.  Easy wear.

Sweet Pineapple on Airport Road is one of my favorite places to shop.  They are stocked and ready for Father's Day.  Check out this little leather key fob.  I chose this one but they have several other options too.





Massage Envy has quite a special going on.  

Image result for massage envy images

What? Your guy is not into a spa massage with aromatherapy??? Well that is ok.  I bet you are and right now you can purchase $125 in gift cards and get a 30 minute free stretch massage.  Do you see where we are going here? You can spend the $125 gift card on yourself and give him the stretch massage. #oneforyouoneforhim #hedoesntneedtoknoweverything

How about a bluetooth speaker
BoseƂ® SoundLink Color Wireless Bluetooth Speaker II - image 1 of 8
Soundlink Speaker II

He can listen to sports or talk radio.....or whatever all those sentences and incessant talking men like to listen to.

And if you are looking for a devotional, how about

Uncommon Life

Or maybe just a good book that he might enjoy

The Feather Thief

Well there you go......just a few ideas.  See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment