Monday, June 25, 2018

Things I Love- Part II

Today I want to show you more in depth three more birthday gifts I received and how I am putting them to good use.  If you missed Part I of the birthday gift review, you can click here.

Today, I have three new things to show you

First up, These cozy socks.





They came from one of my favorite stores Sweet Pineapple.  Honestly, what could be more perfect for me?  I am not a fan of walking around barefoot.......you know because of feet and all.  So I am always in a sock or a slipper or something.  These are perfect because they have little grippers on the bottom #safetyfirst, they have some shea butter in them #pampering and they are just super cute #comfortcanbecute.  I love sliding into these when I get home and have my sofa time.  They slide easily under my throw which is my other constant companion.  If you like cozy socks or need to buy for someone who likes to snuggle up on the couch, these could be for you.

Next up, these sweet little terra cotta vases


These have found a couple of resting places already.  I started with them on the kitchen counter and enjoyed them there but now they are on our dining room buffet.  I just a added a few flower sprigs I had around the house and love how they look.  I was gifted this taller one, and two of these shorter ones.  Very designer, right......to display in threes.  I am going to enjoy changing out the flowers and using these in different places.

Last for today, this dinner bell


I am usually in the kitchen alone preparing dinner.  Now, when everything is ready I simply take my bell and give it a good ring.  I have a little built in utensil rack over my stove top.  This hangs on it beautifully and is right there when I am ready to call everyone to the table.  It is just a fun little thing to have around.  Do you need one of these or someone else you know who is cooking for their people?  I would highly recommend.

All three of these gifts are winners.  Go ahead and borrow an idea or two if you need it.  I have more to show you in the next few weeks. 

And don't forget we are officially into the last week of June.  So if you haven't already, now is the time to recognize someone special who is making an impact on your community.  Click here if you need more details.

Wednesday I will be sharing our experience at a local restaurant.  Talk to you then.  Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment