Friday, June 29, 2018

Hello Friday.....hello cuteness

Welcome to Friday! You did it....another week in the books.  Hope you have fun plans for the weekend and by fun I mean a nap at some point.  But before we take a snooze here's a little cuteness I ran into online.

Anthropologie is currently running an additional 25% off selected sale items.

I have this dress and I love it.  The fabric is nice.  It is very comfortable.  It has pockets.
Slide View: 1: Cleary Dress
Cleary Dress

I bought my regular size M and it fits great.  There are two other color options.  A solid gray and a black print.  I may or may not be getting another one.

And this little top
Slide View: 3: Veria Peplum Tunic
Veria Peplum Tunic

There is also a red option.  I like them both and it is perfectly acceptable to purchase a top you love in all the color options.

And this little cardigan
Slide View: 1: Ashbury Knit Cardigan
Ashbury Knit Cardigan

This little cardigan looks like something I would own.....ok it looks like something I do own and that is why I like it.

There is more cuteness in the tote bag area,,,,like this one
Slide View: 1: Nicola Tasseled Tote Bag
Nicola Tote

or this one
Slide View: 1: Tasseled Stella Market Tote Bag
Stella Market Tote

or this one
Slide View: 1: Mansi Tote Bag
Mansi Tote

And Anthro never disappoints in the home department.  A few cute things for our homes....

I love their aprons like this one
Slide View: 1: Liberty for Anthropologie Jacquard-Woven Apron
Liberty Apron

These little potholders
Slide View: 1: Sonrisa Potholders, Set of 2
Sonrisa Potholders

If you don't need either of these for yourself they sure would make a cute wedding/shower gift with one of your favorite recipes.

Have a wonderful weekend!  I will see you back here on Monday.......and prepare yourself.....it will be July!!! I know.  I think summer is determined to be the fastest season of the year and so far....it is right on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment