Monday, July 2, 2018

Things I love - Part III

I have three more gifts to share details about with you today. If you missed the first two of these just click here for Part I and here for Part II.

Today, Skincare, a makeup bag and the best little shea cream.

First Skincare - I am not a huge makeup, skincare person.  I don't have a big night time regimen and I am not sure if I were going to be stuck on an island and could only take one special item that it would be an eye cream.  But I was gifted these products by Colleen Rothschild and I must say I am loving them.  I was gifted this little trial set
Discovery Collection / $150 Value
Discovery Collection

This had 6 great products in it and it allowed me to try them all and see what I loved.  While these are smaller versions of the full sized products they are not super small.  I am in my 5th week of using them all and have not run out nor come close to running out of one yet.  So it really is enough to try to for a good while to see what you really like.  This one has
  • Radiant Cleansing Balm, 30 ml (1 fl oz)
  • Dual Enzyme Polish, 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) 
  • Clarifying Detox Mask, 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) 
  • Sheer Renewal Cream, 30 ml (1 fl oz) 
  • Extreme Recovery Cream, 15 ml (0.5 fl oz)
  • Face Oil N°9, 4 ml (0.14 fl oz)
  • Muslin Cleansing Cloth
  • And an exclusive CR Travel Bag
I am already planning on reordering several of these.  You know how you feel when you get a facial at a spa....everything smells so good and you really feel like you are treating your skin.  Well these products give you all of that at home.  I highly recommend.

If you want to try a few things, use code FLAG20 to save 20% on the entire site for their 4th of July Sale. Plus there is free shipping on orders over $49.

As luck would have it, I was also gifted this little make-up bag.


It is perfect for carrying around my new Colleen Rothschild products.  This bag is super soft and holds a ton of stuff.




It is from the Sweet Pineapple.  They have several sizes and patterns.  It you need an upgrade on a make-up bag or you need one for a gift, definitely check this one out.

Lastly, 1818 Farms Shea Cream.  I have talked here before about how much I love the 1818 products.  This shea cream is super light.  It is so light you will think the container is empty but it is not.  It is full of a rich little cream that is not greasy at all..... 



This one has a new spot on my nightstand and my hands are treated to a little shea cream at bedtime every night.

Pamper yourself or pick one of these up for a friend.  Loving all of these!!!!

It is a holiday week so hopefully it is a short one for you.  I am kind of excited about a break in the middle of the week.  Whatever you have planned, I hope it is a wonderful week.





No comments:

Post a Comment