Friday, July 6, 2018

Pre-Sale Routine- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

So next week the Nordstrom Sale will begin!  This is the one sale that merits a line item on my budget excel spreadsheet.  I look so forward to  it. I explained the sale in detail and the benefit of being a Nordstrom Cardholder here.  So I won't go into all the details again, but I will say the sale begins July 20th  and ends August 6th. BUT for cardholders the access to the sale will begin on July 12th. So, yes, we have a little shopping trip planned.
Here are a few things I found appealing from the catalog. There are no links yet because the sale hasn't kicked in, but just looking through the catalog has me ready to shop this sale.

These Blondo Knee High Boots.  These are regularly priced at $239.95 but during the sale they will be $159.90.  They come in black, dark grey, mushroom and burgundy.

Blondo Waterproof Boots

Anyone else an Eileen Fischer fan?  I am, but she is a little pricey. This shoe comes in black, earth, spice and plum.  It is regularly priced at $225 but during the sale will be $149.90.
Tilda Stacked Heel
The Frye Melissa Hobo Bag is also being offered at a significant markdown.  Was $398 but during the sale $265.90.  It comes in dark taupe and red clay

Melissa Hobo
And these Ugg Slippers would be a great treat for you or for a gift.  I am showing you the port color but they also come in black, grey and chestnut.  How cozy.....
Ugg Bow Slipper
and I always pick up the Voluspa candle set.  Available during the sale for $29.90
Voluspa Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Set
Candle Tin Set

If the catalog is any indication, this is going to be a great sale.  The good news is there will be even more on sale than those items listed in the catalog.  Don't forget to read about early access if you are interested by clicking here.  I will be doing some online shopping and making a trip to my closest store.  But don't worry, I will report it all here and hopefully help you out, by doing the scouting, searching and finding of some good deals......no, don't mention it.  I am happy to do it......no trouble at all.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment