Friday, June 30, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Pep Talk

Ok this is the only time I will ever encourage you to get a credit card.  I am a cash girl.  I am a debt free girl. But in this case you might consider getting yourself a Nordstrom credit card.  Nordstrom has this BIG anniversary sale in July.  If you are a card holder you get early access to the sale.  The sale will begin for the public on July 21st, however, for cardholders the sale will begin on July 13th. And yes things do sell out.

Now you have to decide if you can have a credit card in your life.  I run a line item in my budget for this sale where I put a little back from each paycheck from August to July.  So I know how much I can spend, I use my card and then I pay it off immediately.


This will be my 4th year shopping the sale.  I have gotten great deals on Frye boots, Barefoot Dreams Cardigans, Voluspa candles, Northface clothing, Zella athletic wear and lots more things.   It is a great time to do Christmas shopping because it is primarily fall/winter stuff in the sale.  There are always good boots and booties, designer jeans, leather jackets and just cute tops, sweaters, and accessories.

If you live near a Nordstrom, you have my envy.  You can actually go into the store and they have the anniversary sale items tented off and you get to duck into the tent and buy your goodies.

I buy on line mostly but am considering a little roadtrip this year.

I already have a true love for Nordstrom because sometimes I wear an 8, sometimes I wear a 10 and depending on the price I can sometimes wear a 6 or a 12.......you get the idea.  If you are between sizes, just go ahead and order them both, try them on in the comfort of your own home and send back what doesn't work.  Remember Free Shipping and Free Returns.  Here is the other thing I love about Nordstrom and this sale......if you give someone something for Christmas that doesn't fit or work for them, they can still return it.  Yes, Nordstrom doesn't have those testy time limits for returns.   Honestly, there is no comparison to their customer service.

So you have a couple of weeks to get yourself a card if you want the early access.   Otherwise, join in when it opens to the public.  This, ladies, is our prep time.....make your lists, do a little stretching and come July 13th its GO TIME!!!!

I will be posting my favorite finds and buys here on the blog.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: