Friday, June 2, 2017

Kitchen Rugs

If you search Kitchen Rugs on Pinterest, you will find image after image of beautiful rugs in kitchens. Like these:



If you watch my BFF Joanna Gaines 😉, she often puts the prettiest rugs in kitchens.  I love the look.  I think it is just so pretty, but I am obviously a much messier cook than these folks.  I just can't imagine the drops and spills I would create on these beauties.  But I did some research and they are making some very nice rugs now that you can simply hose off.  Ok, I feel like this is a rug I can have in my life.  They are lightweight and easy to clean.

Target has a nice selection:

This one is a beautiful blue.


A nice neutral one.


or this bright one.

I also found some I liked at Pier One and Wayfair.  

But in the end I went by Tuesday Morning and bought this one for our kitchen.


It is not on line so I can't link to it but it was just what we needed.  Everyone in the family has enjoyed having it in the kitchen.  It is lightweight so we just pull it out and sweep and mop when we need to.

These rugs come in all sizes.  There are runners if you have a narrow space and large ones if you need those.  I only paid $70 for ours and I feel it was a good buy.

So if you think you might enjoy the look, shop around for an indoor/outdoor rug and bring some decor into your kitchen.

Don't forget I will be randomly selecting the winners for the two handbags this Saturday.  If you are a subscriber to this blog, you are entered.  If you need to subscribe, just do so before noon tomorrow.

See you back here on Monday!!!
Have a great weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. As I am getting a pedicure I am re-reading OTCUAB savoring each artcle. They are exciting, inspirational, and relaxing. Thanks Rhega

    ReplyDelete