Friday, June 9, 2017

New Local Boutique - Mill Clothing Company

A few weeks ago I happened upon a new local boutique, Mill Clothing Company.  I was so impressed with their selection and their prices I knew I had to bring my girls back to shop.  Well we had a little extra time and got to pop in to do some shopping.

The Mill Clothing company is located at 11156 County Line Road, Madison, AL 35756.  If you are familiar with the area this is the same shopping center with two of my other favorites: Daisy Lane Gifts and Marcos Pizza.  Now County Line Road is not on my usual travel route, so it's a special trip when I go over there but I just try to maximize it and hit Daisy Lane, Tuesday Morning which is right up the road and now Mill Clothing Company.

Here are a couple of things we tried and may have purchased.

First up

This is a gauzy little two piece.  The top ($24.95) can be worn on or off the shoulder and the palazzo pants ($34.95) are pull on and super cute.


This little tie dye dress is so soft and has pockets and was only $39.95.


This army green maxi was too cute and only $39.95 and it has pockets too!!!


This little rose dress was soft, comfy and very cute.  Honestly, it could have been pj's it was so soft. $39.95


This one was similar and also $39.95.  The website calls it green.  I would have said blue.  Maybe it is a seafoam.  Either way very cute and are you noticing we like things with pockets?


This next one came in this two-piece version. $59.95


And this one piece version. $59.95
We had to add a little bralette under the one-piece for a little extra coverage.


Now I have included pictures we took in the store but also linked to the boutique's website so you can click there to see more views if you like.

The owner is very nice and friendly.  The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable.  We had a really nice shopping experience and will definitely put it on our list of shopping favorites.

They also have really cute jewelry and gift ideas. A great range of sizes including plus sizes.

She offers a rewards program where you earn points for every purchase. We made a good start towards our first rewards.

Worth a trip, girls, go check her out. Also, the website is very easy to navigate and has free shipping for purchases over $100.


1 comment:

  1. I know where I'm going today! I love boutiques and it looks like they have some very cute stuff. I go to J Whitener a lot but, it's nice to have some options. Thanks for the recommendation. I enjoy reading your blog immensely, Rhega.

    ReplyDelete