Friday, July 13, 2018

We are off to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

So cardholder early access started yesterday.  We met up at 2:00 am and grabbed a few things.....don't judge us.  Now we are on our little road trip to Nashville to shop in person.  However, we did pre-order a few things online yesterday just in case they start to sell out.

There were a couple of items that people had the heart set on, so we went ahead and ordered them online to make sure we got them.  I am going to provide links but remember the sale is only open to cardholders right now but will open to everyone next week.

One was the Steve Madden Over the Knee Boot only $89.50
Steve Madden Boot

If you have thin legs and want a boot that will actually fit those thin legs, this one is for you.  Obviously, I did not purchase these for myself.... 


Another shoe we couldn't risk selling out was the Nike Classic Cortez.  It is available in both Rose and White and only $51.90
Now here is something that I need to see in person
Halogen Detachable Sleeve Sweater

A sweater with detachable sleeves......yes, I need to see this in person.  Here is the online photo with the sleeves removed
Sleeves detached
Do you find this as interesting as I do?  What is the weight of this sweater that you can also wear it without the sleeves?  Is this an over 50 sweater that we can just slide those sleeves off when we are hot and then reattach them when our bodies return to normal?  I don't know,  but I definitely plan on checking this one out.  There are 6 color options and I must say, I am intrigued.  Hopefully, I can find it in the store and report back.

Philosophy has some great sets in the sale.  This duo is only $28
lemon custard shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath duo,
                        Main,
                        color, No Color
Philosophy Sets
I am definitely stocking up on this tee.....$17.90 and 10 color options.
Rounded V-Neck Tee,
                        Main,
                        color, Purple Fragrant
Caslon tee

and this long sleeve one for $19.90

Long Sleeve Crewneck Tee,
                        Main,
                        color, White
Caslon LS tee


To catch what other things we find when we get to the store, make sure you are following on instagram.  I'll be sure to share as much as I can.

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment