Friday, July 20, 2018

My Brandless Order

You guys know I cannot resist a good retail opportunity and I am always interested to try companies that are new to me.  So I came across Brandless.  They offer food, home & office, beauty, household, personal care and health items.  Everything on their site is $3......so that is a good start.  They also donate a meal every time you shop on their site through a partnership with Feeding America.  So all of that is good, but how are the products??? Their main premise is delivering quality products without the brand tax......ok, so let's give it a try.

I started with these

I felt like paper products were safe and it is summer so we use a lot more paper stuff. The bowls and larger plates came in a 20 count.  The smaller plates came in a 32 count.  Not bad for three bucks each plus they really are a decent quality.

From there I tried the hand soap and body wash.

Again, the quality was good, the amount respectable, especially for $3.


And this may be my favorite item purchased

Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
This dressing is Organic
 Gluten Free
 No Artificial Colors
 No Preservatives
 Non GMO
 No Artificial Flavors
 Vegan
 BrandTax Free™

But most importantly, it is DELICIOUS!!!!  We finished it off quickly and the whole family wanted me to pick up some more dressing.  I told them I would place another order very soon.

All in all a very good Brandless experience.  My first shipment was maybe a day later arriving than they originally estimated so they sent me a coupon.....a quite substantial coupon....for a future order.  I searched online and found a code for free shipping and placed my second order.  So not only am I digging the products and the mission, I also really like the customer service.

Well done, Brandless.

On another note, the Nordstrom sale is now open to the public.  Enjoy!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment