Monday, July 30, 2018

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend.  I don't know what happened.  We did not have a ton planned but I was so busy and still left things undone on the To Do list.  But most importantly still got some quality time with the family and truth be told that is all that really matters.  I will eventually work that To Do list down.....eventually.

Loved hearing from you all on the Christmas in July wrapping session.  I hope to convert a few of you to taking up the tradition yourself.....it really is a lot of fun.

But let's get to the winners of the little giveaway


Winner #1 - The Alphabet Stamp Set and Ink Pad is

Shay B.

Winner #2 - The Cozy Throw is

Paula T.


Congratulations!!!!



Thanks to you all for entering.  I think we collectively lean toward the White lights....but several of you are like me and love the wonder of those multi-color lights.  Each year I do a little of both depending on how I am decorating that particular tree or room.  If you need to start gathering some inspiration, don't worry, Hobby Lobby is getting all the Christmas decor out so you can start browsing.......They kind of skip the whole back to school thing and just go straight for the one aisle of fall decor and aisle after aisle of Christmas.

Speaking of back to school, my younger daughter who is going to be a senior in high school this year purchased a headboard for her dorm room this weekend.  It was super cute so I agreed to it.  In my mind I was thinking why would she want to give up a queen bed for a twin....because surely she knows that we are just putting that in her bedroom upstairs.....surely she doesn't actually think she is moving out next year.....surely.

Ok, I am going to go do some deep breathing and get my heart rate back to normal.

Make sure you check back on Wednesday.  I have a new store to share with you.  It is the cutest!!!  I see many Saturdays of mine spent there.  I think you guys are going to love it as much as I do.

Talk to you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment