Monday, June 18, 2018

Things I love! Part I

I told you I was gifted so well for my birthday.  If you missed, the birthday review click here. So over the next few weeks I am going to show you more in detail some of the things I received ....because you know what, you may want to put some of these on your birthday or holiday wish list. I am a firm believer in using, wearing, eating, displaying whatever is given to me.  I don't have a single thing that I "save for nice occasions". I am just not that person.  I think every day should be nice, so I plunge right into making good use of anything that is given to me.

Today I am going to show you some of the beautiful jewelry items I received.

First up,

This Ronaldo Bracelet......


Ronaldo makes all kinds of bracelets in various price points.  We shop for Ronaldo at Sweet Pineapple on Airport Road.  You can shop there online too.  These bracelets come in sizes so I think if you could actually pop in there and get fitted, it would be a good idea.  One Saturday while we were in there buying other things we all got measured and I put everyone's sizes in the notes on my phone.  If you are not local, however, here is the official website.

The bracelets are really designed for stacking so I think there will be more in my future.....Yay!!!!
This one is called "Hold Me".

I also received, this beautiful Pandora bracelet.  I have had one for years that is the chain bracelet and I love it.  But now I am the proud owner and wearer of the Pandora Bangle



It is super sleek and beautiful.  I am going to love adding more charms to it.  Mine was gifted with this sweet friends forever charm so I am off to a super good start.  You can find Pandora at many retailers so just do a search in your area.

The last jewelry item I received was these lovely emerald earrings.

You know what I always notice about stars and famous, beautiful people? They wear simple beautiful jewelry.  I think these earrings are just perfect.    My particular pair came from Belk but they are not online so I can't link to them but here are some I found that are similar.  I tried to take a picture actually wearing them but the ear is funny thing.....go ahead and try taking a selfie of your ear and let me know if  you get a good one.  I could not, so hopefully we will run into each other in person and you will get to see how pretty they are.

I love all of these and have them in my regular rotation now.  Maybe you see something here that you might like too.

I'll be announcing  a little 4th of July giveaway on Wednesday so make sure to meet me back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment