Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Fall Decor - Part 2

Ok, we have finally gotten out of the 90's and I think we are officially in our 3 weeks of Fall......apparently that is about all we will be getting this year.  Regardless, it has spurred another friend of mine to decorate her porch and graciously share a couple of pictures with all of us.

If you missed Part 1 of the Fall Decor post, click here.

And now for Denise's great decorating..... I must tell you, if I ever move I am totally considering brick color that works great for holiday decorating.  I love Denise's brick color.  It is the perfect backdrop.  She really did it up by adding those great fall pillows and I LOVE her wreath.


Apparently she is a better mum mom than I am.  Her mums look loved and healthy.  Maybe I will ask her to foster mine and see if she can revive them.

And then take a look at the other end of her porch


I love these little tables with the lanterns and are those grapevine pumpkins????!!!! Too cute.  Thanks so much for inspiring us with your cute porch decor, Denise.  And seriously, can you help me with these mums?

My family keeps asking if I am going to throw them away.......I am determined to get some blooming action out of them.  Denise, if you have some tips I am open to hearing them.

Now here's a few things I added indoors ( unlike growing mums I thrive on indoor projects) to keep us in the fall spirit.

I added this fall blend to our little coffee station

Starbucks Fall Blend Hearty with Spice Notes Medium Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 16ct - image 1 of 5
Fall Coffee
and then I added
Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider, Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, 16ct - image 1 of 1
Apple Cider

because not all of us are coffee drinkers.  I picked up some cinnamon sticks to add to the fall fun
BadiaƂ® Cinnamon Sticks 9 oz - image 1 of 1
Cinnamon Sticks

And lastly, our favorite fall snack is on the counter....... a big jar of

Brach's Halloween Candy Corn - 20oz - image 1 of 2
Candy Corn
Mixed with
Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts - 16oz - Market PantryĆ¢„¢ - image 1 of 1
Peanuts

Listen, if sweet and salty is your jam too.......get in on this action.  Now my friend Melanie told me she does this mixture too but she also adds in
M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies - 10.7oz - Sharing Size - image 1 of 5
Plain M&Ms

Now oddly enough chocolate is something that lasts at my house for a really long time.  I don't have a lot of big chocolate eaters......so I don't add the m&ms but I thought I would mention it in case your household would like the addition.

Happy Fall, my friends.  May you decorate and enjoy good snacks!






No comments:

Post a Comment