Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Holiday Season - it is my jam!

First let me say a big thanks for all the nice emails about Monday's post.  Apparently we have all been there and could relate.  I always love to know when you can relate to what I am saying so I thank you for the feedback.

Now on to today's post:

Y'all, I am thriving right now.  This is my season.  The weather is finally cool.  I may have purchased another Christmas tree. The stores are putting out the Christmas merchandise and I am literally just driving store to store, perusing the aisles and taking it ALL in.

When I am not in the stores I am sitting on my couch reading every page of these





I am especially excited about tomorrow.  Tomorrow is Sweet Pineapple's Holiday Open House. You guys know how much I love shopping at this store.



 Listen, you should make a list of all the gifts you need to buy, including stocking stuffers and go knock out the majority of that list......you will not be sorry.  Just think in seven short days it will be November......and we all know it will be Valentine's Day shortly after that.  So now is our time.

There's great candles and gifts for the home


Beautiful artwork and inspirational gifts


Great clothing


accessories......



and even stuff for the guys


(all photo credit: @thesweetpineapple)

The craziest thing happened to me......I have been running from here to there and sometimes carrying this tote or that tote and changing purses and all manners of crazy.  Somehow in all of that I misplaced the book I write all my gift selections in.  I have literally crawled under furniture, dumped out luggage and tote bags and dug through my magazine stash.  I looked high and low and I FOUND it!!!!  It will be with me at the open house tomorrow.......hope to see you there! It is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment