Thursday, October 10, 2019

Friday Retailing - Old Navy Edition




There are lots of good sales this weekend with Monday being a holiday, but I am going to focus on Old Navy today. They always have very affordable items that are very on trend....and just fun.  So here are a few things to consider if you need a fall closet boost

First up, this color block sweater

Soft-Brushed Crew-Neck Sweater for Women
Soft brushed crew neck
and if color block is not your thing, it also comes in several solid options.

Or there is this funnel neck sweater
Textured Plush-Knit Funnel-Neck Sweater for Women
Textured Funnel Neck
I really like funnel neck sweaters and there are several color options in this one.

Another sweater that I really enjoy is an open front cardigan with no buttons, like this one

Open-Front Long-Line Sweater for Women
Open Front Long Line

There are only about 4 color options in this one and they are all soft muted colors like this mauve.

Now lets hit a few cute jackets and I will let you go start enjoying the weekend

I am loving this read plaid coat
Oversized Funnel-Neck Plaid Coat for Women
Plaid Coat
This coat looks like it could be in a Hallmark movie and that makes me want to own it.

And this leopard print in truffle is too cute
Oversized Soft-Brushed Leopard-Print Coat for Women
Soft-Brushed Leopard
I am not sure if it is the black pants and white t-shirt that drew me to this coat or not.....because you all know that is my uniform of choice......but I like the leopard coat a lot.

And finally,
Corduroy Trucker Jacket for Women
Corduroy Jacket
I feel like I owned this in the 8th grade.  I am not sure if I should feel flattered that so many things I wore growing up are back in style.....or worried that I am old enough that things I wore growing up are making their second style appearance.  Either way, it is cute and I might own it again.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment