Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Spring Trunk Club

I received my spring Trunk from Trunk Club and thought I would share what I received in this shipment

We did this try on late one night so I had to move to my daughter's closet for the best lighting available.  The lighting is still not great.....but neither is the model so here we go.....

First outfit



The top is a nice basic top that I think will be good with a lot of things.  The pants were a satin and I did not keep them.  I don't have a big need for a satin pant in my wardrobe.  Obviously, lots of people liked them because I could not find my color to link for you.  The link above is the same pant but in apricot.  Now actually the apricot color would be nice for a shower or wedding.......when those things start happening again.

Here is outfit number 2




I liked both items and I kept the top.  I did not keep the pants.....but I might go back and grab them.  
The top comes in several colors and pant has one other color option.

The next outfit


Stretch Sweater Blazer with the Boden Carey Top.  I am wearing my own navy slacks with them.  I kept both the blazer and the top.  The links above are the same items, but the particular colors I am wearing are both sold out.  However, the colors available are still nice and I wouldn't mind having these items in other colors.

Here's a look at the top without the blazer


Next outfit is simple but screams summer


I love a Madewell T-shirt.  They fit great.  They wash well and they are super affordable.  The pants were cute, but I own something similar.  The nice thing about these is they are actually a grey seersucker which is a bit unusual.  I kept the t-shirt.  I did not keep the pants.

The last thing I tried on to show you is


It is the Boden Bronte Ottoman Dress and look


It has pockets!!!! Unfortunately, it is sold out on the Nordstrom site, but I did find it on the Boden site for you....just click here.

I also kept 

HALOGEN<SUP>®</SUP> Seamless Two-Way Camisole, Main, color, IVORY EGRET
Halogen Camisole

I didn't model it for you.....you are welcome.  But I am in a cami 12 months out of the year, so I am always in the market for some good comfy ones.  This one fits the bill.

These booties were also in my trunk

MADEWELL The Regan Boot, Main, color, TRUE BLACK LEATHER
Madewell Regan Bootie

I absolutely could not justify owning another black bootie, but it was cute and it was comfortable.  I wanted to tell you about it because it is currently 60% off so if you are in the market, this would be a good one to grab right now.

I love this whole Trunk Club experience.  It really exposes me to things I wouldn't neccessarily find for myself. Plus, it is pretty nice for someone else to select items for me and for them to all show up on my doorstep for me to try in my own home and see how/if they work with things already in my closet.

I am currently set up to receive a Trunk every 3 months which gets me a little closet refresh for each season.

If you are interested in trying out a Trunk for yourself, click here.  

You just answer a few questions about your likes and dislikes....your preferred price range, etc.

I know it may not feel like it right now.....but we are going to need real clothes again.

Take care.....see you on Friday!



1 comment: