Friday, April 17, 2020

Stay at Home Wear

I haven't done a clothing posts in a while......Come to think of it, I also haven't worn real clothes in a while.  Well here are some comfy ideas to wear at home
Comfort Code Soft & Light Knit Pajama Set
PJ Set
This set comes in 5 color options and is in plus and regular sizes.

If you are like me and even your stretch pants are getting tight you might opt for
Comfort Code Elbow-Sleeve Hooded Lounger
Lounge Dress
And when we get to leave the house again.....I dare say you can wear this with some cute sneakers on errands.

Lastly, if you just need a little cozy wrap

Comfort Code Hi-Low Shawl Collar Wrap
Comfort Wrap
This comes in solids and patterns....plus and regular sizes.  The mornings in my house have been chilly so I always start the day in some type of sweater or wrap.

Spruce up that home attire!

Wishing you the best weekend.  Hang in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment