Friday, May 26, 2017

BIG SALE WEEKEND!!!!!

Aren't the retailers just the sweetest things to have such good sales on our long weekends.  I mean they are a thoughtful bunch and I really appreciate them.

Here's a few good ones to check out of you need to pick up a few things:



Gap has 40% off your purchase...... where you can pick up this for yourself


and this for him

                                                                    Poplin shirt


Nordstrom also has their half-yearly sale going on.  You can see all the sales here.  Just use the categories on the left of the screen to navigate to your areas of interest.

Like to shoes.....
Main Image - Caslon® Carden 2 Sandal (Women)
This shoe comes in four colors and is under $40.

Or to handbags where you will find this

Main Image - Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote
reversible tote for under $30

Or to clothing for some great new tops like this
Main Image - Pleione Ruffle Sleeve Blouse (Regular & Petite)
Pleione Ruffle Top under $36

Other sales:
Ballard Designs has 20% off

Loft has 40% off

Banana Republic has 40% off your purchase

J.Jill has an extra 30% off sale

Chicos has extra 40% off sale


Anthropologie is having an additional 40% off sale merchandise.

In other good news.....if you are local to Huntsville the new Southern Living Store will open at Bridgestreet on this Saturday.

And in super duper news IKEA is coming to Nashville!!!!! Which I am afraid is as local as they are going to get for us......so I say we count it as a WIN!!!!!!

And as if the news couldn't get any better
I saw the commercial yesterday and I got goose bumps.  I love caramel. I love M&Ms.  And Blue is my favorite color so I felt like this could only be a good thing.
I was right! While being an adult and buying antacids at the pharmacy, I just happen to pass by a whole display of these so I picked some up......#blogresearch.  They are good.  It was kind of like a crunchy Rolo....that is probably not the best description but I do think they are good.

Be safe and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment