Monday, May 8, 2017

Intentional May - checking in

Now, now, if you didn't get off to a great start with doing something intentional every day this month.....don't you worry.  You still have 24 days to kick it in.  And let's face it, whatever we get done will be more than what we would have done had we not given it some focus.  If you need some inspiration or a reminder of some things you might do, click here for the original post.

I was off to a pretty slow start myself.  So I took the easy way out and did some of the really simple ones this first week.......we all are just getting warmed up, right?

Here's what I managed to do this first week






Now I am really going to focus this week and try to hit some of the harder ones or at least the ones that require a little more of my attention and effort.

Please come back on Wednesday for the start of a new fun series of post.  And you will not want to miss Friday.........there will be a giveaway!!!! And I think you will want to be a part of it.

Thanks for reading.  Go have a great intentional week.

1 comment:

  1. This has been a fun month! Thank you for the examples and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete