Friday, July 21, 2017

Hello Friday and Hello Nordstrom Sale Open to the Public

Well if you have been waiting on the Nordstrom sale to be open to you.....today is your day.

Log on in at Nordstrom.com and get going.  If you need a refresher on some of the things we already picked up  you can click here and here.

But I did want to show you today two things that we bought that I have not shown you yet.
One turns out might just be my favorite find of the sale.  But it wasn't showing up on line so I couldn't show it to you.  But it is finally there and so here it is

Main Image - Halogen® Ruffle Sleeve Top (Regular & Petite)

Ahhh, you say it doesn't look like much.....well you see that is why I am glad we went to the store and shopped in person.  You are right, just seeing this online I would not have added it to my cart.  But in person was a totally different story.  I got this black and white one but I wanted to show you this in a solid color so you can see the detail.

Main Image - Halogen® Ruffle Sleeve Top (Regular & Petite)

The fabric is really nice and the cut is great.  I may go back for another.

Now here is the other thing I bought that I haven't shared with you yet

Main Image - Natori Bliss Cotton Girl Briefs (3 for $36)

Natori Cotton Briefs

These come in 8 colors.  I bought them last week but wanted to have a chance to wash them and wear them to give you an informed report.....Love Them!!!! While they had high reviews, I wanted to check them out myself.  If you need a restock, I highly recommend these.  I will be going back for more.

So check out the past two posts and these new finds and start filling a cart.  And if you find something great that I missed, please share.

Now in other good news World Market has their Christmas stuff online now.  They always have unique and cute ornaments.  Most come in sets so you will be extra pleased with knowing you get 2 or 3 for the price quoted.
Wood Heart and Star with Snowflake Ornaments Set of 2
Wooden Set of Two

or these
Metal Driving Dog Ornaments Set Of 3
                                                         Metal set of three

Even if these don't match your tree decor, they would be super cute tied on a  present.

You can check out their pillows and throws here

The home decor items are here

The stockings and tree skirts are here

And don't forget in Alabama it is tax free weekend for your back to school purchases.  I will be the lady with the shopping cart full of items that are not on my kid's supply list, simply because I cannot resist boxes of new sharply pointed crayons, colorful folders and spiral notebooks.

I hope you have a great weekend.  Talk to you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment