Friday, July 7, 2017

Prime Day on Amazon

If you are an Amazon Prime member, you know Prime Day is this July 11th. Deals will actually start at 8:00 pm CST on the 10th.  This is the third year and in the past the deals have been pretty good.  There will be clothes, accessories, kitchen gadgets art supplies and a little bit of everything.

Last year there were various gift cards.  Who knows which ones will be available but I will be on the lookout for these for sure.


Various gift cards.

I  also have these on my list for the gardener in our family.

Knee pads......someone I know needs these to get some yard work done.

I will also be looking out for fun entertaining items like these:
Pacific Merchants Trading Acaciaware Round Calabash Bowl, 3.5-Inch by 1.5-Inch, Set of 4
Fun serving bowls
And I always stock up on my favorite pens.  They usually offer a couple of large sets at good prices.
Stabilo Pens Item 8830-1 Point 88-Fine Point-30 Color Wallet of Coloring Pens/Fineline Markers-Includes 30 Unique Colors 2-Pack
My favorite pens

Last year I was able to score one of these and we have really enjoyed it.
ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser – (150 ml Tank) – Ultrasonic Aroma Humidifier - Adjustable Mist Mode, Auto Shut-Off and 7 Color LED Lights – For Home, Office, Bedroom and Baby
Essential Oil Diffuser
Listen, there will be so many good deals.  I have actually considered taking off from work but luckily my kids will be home manning the laptops and keying me in on all the deals they see come around.

Don't forget Abby and Nick are still raising money for their adoption and clicking on their Amazon link to do your shopping will help them out.

Here is there link!

Adoption link

Have a great weekend.  Talk to you on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment