Wednesday, July 5, 2017

June Book Review

This month I read some good books.  I hope you did too.

Let's get started

First up, Elin never disappoints so I  read Here's to Us



This one was about three women who all had been married to the same man.  When he dies they all meet up in Nantucket, his favorite place, to pay their respects to him.  There are secrets, lies, accusations, and flat out bad behavior that mix into this group.
I enjoyed the read.  It was entertaining and sprinkled with surprises.  As always, Elin makes you want to be in Nantucket.

I also went to one of my other reliable writers Richard Paul Evans



This one is about a rich celebrity who makes his living in not such an honorable way.  He starts to question everything when a twist of fate gives him a second chance.  The question is what will he do with it.  This is the first in a new series.  I love a good series of books and am looking forward to reading the other books in this one.


I also read this one


Now if you have this idea, this dream or even just something you love to do that you've wondered about making money at it, this is the read for you.  It is empowering and encouraging.  She literally walks you through setting up a business plan and figuring out how to make your idea come to life.  My family gifted me this for my birthday along with a ticket to see Christy in Nashville later this year.  It is fun to dream and consider the possibilities.  I thought this was a good read and know I will be referencing it in the future.

Let me know what you are reading.  Friends don't let friends read bad books.  So good or bad let me know what you've read and what you thought of it.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, Rhega! I SO look forward to hearing your recommendations and reading about all the adventures you encounter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shay! I appreciate you reading along with me.

    ReplyDelete